Ban Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Land

Been banned? You're welcome here.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» God of War 3 Discussion
God of War 3 Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 15:59 by Count Lestat

» God of War 3 Information Thread
God of War 3 Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 20:43 by Evil Angel

» God of War 3 Videos (Trailers, Demos, and More!)
God of War 3 Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 07:02 by Evil Angel

» God of War 3 Screenshots
God of War 3 Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 14:03 by Evil Angel

» God of War 3 Artwork & 3D Character Renders
God of War 3 Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 04:52 by Evil Angel

» Vagina
God of War 3 Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 02:04 by Count Lestat

» Since you homos like God of War
God of War 3 Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 02:04 by Count Lestat

» Was banned for-
God of War 3 Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 04:23 by Count Lestat

» Assassins Creed lineage
God of War 3 Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 22:39 by Evil Angel

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

God of War 3 Screenshots

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evil Angel
Don't You Have A Life?!
Don't You Have A Life?!
Evil Angel

God of War 3 Screenshots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God of War 3 Screenshots   God of War 3 Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 04:53

New screens as of 2-26-10
Back to top Go down
Evil Angel
Don't You Have A Life?!
Don't You Have A Life?!
Evil Angel

God of War 3 Screenshots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God of War 3 Screenshots   God of War 3 Screenshots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 14:03

Found this article about screens and thought it was interesting. Take a look.

3-1-10 PS3center.net-Source

The Evolution of God of War 3 (Comparison)

We've taken screens from old and new builds of God of War 3, and put them side-by-side to show you how far the game has come.

Photobucket

In the above image there are noticeable differences between Kratos' ears. The December build is a lot more polygonal and on the whole less polished. It is also easy to notice the better lighting in the 2009 build, and the wrinkles in Kratos' forehead which are non-existent in the early build.

Photobucket

This is probably the comparison that is the most indicative of how good God of War 3 really looks. The first image on the left is a computer generated target render, whilst the second is in-engine footage. This clearly shows how close Sony Santa Monica have come to the original CG render which was shown at E3 2008.

The pores in Kratos' skin and the slight gleaming of sweat are further advancements that the game has made from the E3 2009 build, giving the game an even more realistic look and allowing it to surpass Killzone 2 and Uncharted 2, Sony's previous graphical powerhouses.

I don't know about you, but I cannot wait to play this game, Sony Santa Monica have outdone themselves yet again!
Back to top Go down

God of War 3 Screenshots
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ban Land :: General Discussions :: Games :: God of War 3-
Jump to: